Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer.
In addition, they improve your browsing process, since they allow the website to offer the user information that may be of interest to him/her depending on the use he/she makes of the content of the website.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase them from your computer's hard drive, block them or warn you if they are installed. To continue without changing your cookie settings, simply continue on the website.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, or any information that can identify you, unless you want to register voluntarily in order to use the services we make available or to receive information about promotions and content of interest.
- Types and purpose of cookies
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be classified as:
- Session cookies: expire when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies: they expire when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled (for example, to keep the user identified on the website and its services or when they are manually deleted).
Cookies, depending on their purpose, can be classified as follows:
- Analytical Cookies: Each time a user visits a service or information of the website or a tool of an external provider (Google Analytics, Comscore and similar that may be added to this list in case they vary in relation to the current ones) generates an analytical cookie on the user's computer. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will be used in future visits to the services of the website to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
o Allow anonymous identification of browsing users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate counting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
o Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore the most attractive to users.
o Know if the user is accessing is new or repeat visit. Important: Unless the user decides to register for any service or content of the website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimize the user experience on the website.
- Own advertising cookies: they are used to manage the owner of the website if a user has visited or not the advertising that has been included. They also allow the management of advertising space on the page by storing data on the user's browsing behavior in order to offer advertisements.
- Third-party advertising cookies: In addition to the advertising managed by the website in its contents or services, it may offer advertisers the option of serving ads through third parties ("AdServers"). In this way, these third parties can store cookies sent from the contents of the website from the Users' browsers, as well as access the data stored in them. The companies that generate these Cookies have their own privacy policies.
- How to block or delete installed cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links below:
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie may prevent or hinder navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website.
The website https://truebroker.es owned by TRUEBROKER YOUR KEY MAN IN RETAIL S.L.U. can modify this cookies policy according to legal requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.